Monday, February 9, 2009

MCAT and GPA statistics on osteopathic schools

I finally started creating pages for stats on osteopathic medical schools. I know when I was looking at different schools I really wanted to know this information. Hopefully this will be helpful to you.

Just check out the tab at the top of the page called "osteopathic schools" under there you will find info about schools. Today I added the University of New England - College of Osteopathic Medicine's MCAT and GPA statistics. Check back soon as more schools are on the way!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Annie Smith and I am the assistant editor of Medicalschool.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Medicalschool.org is a purely informational site dedicated to the general Public.

    I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at annie.medicalschool.org@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Thanks for your most value able blog.I really like this.Your blog Idea is so follow able. Physio in Five Dock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your kind blog.It is so follow able.
    I have read the blog and I will follow your blogging idea.
    physio for back pain

    ReplyDelete