Monday, November 17, 2008

What I knew before visiting ATSU-KCOM

My final interview was at A.T. Still University - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. I was excited to visit the school because I knew a fair amount before my visit. KCOM has been around for well over 100 years. They have a reputation for producing skilled physicians.
 
Before I applied to KCOM I had the opportunity to meet many of their 3rd and 4th students. I have worked at Central Utah Clinic for the past 2 years, and when I started at the clinic KCOM had students holding biweekly meetings in our department's break room. I found their meetings very interesting and found the students to be very knowledgeable.

Years ago, when I was first researching about medical schools, I found Kirksville's site. Their site was one of the sources that helped me get excited about the opportunity of becoming an osteopathic physician. 

No comments:

Post a Comment