Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What I Knew Before Visiting WVSOM


My second interview was at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM). I was first intrigued by WVSOM after learning about their reputation for producing quality primary care physicians. In fact, WVSOM has been ranked by U.S. News as one of the top schools in the nation for 10 years running.

I looked across their website before attending and it looked beautiful. I felt that if I were accepted at WVSOM that it would be a nice place to study; however, I felt that their out of state tuition was a little intimidating to look at.

I had never met anyone who had attended WVSOM, all I had to base my desire for attending their school was the national reputation that they had developed from their U.S. News rankings.

No comments:

Post a Comment