Saturday, November 15, 2008

What I knew before visiting LMU-DCOM

The next school I interviewed with was Lincoln Memorial University - DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, TN. This was the one school that I really didn't know much about. To be absolutely honest, LMU-DCOM was a school I applied to based solely on it's name (who doesn't want to attend a school named after Pres. Lincoln!?). 

Every other school that I applied to I knew something about, but not this one. I didn't even know that DCOM was a brand new school until I talked to a friend at school whose brother lived out near LMU. I had already received acceptance letters to LECOM and WVSOM before my interview day with the DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine. I already really liked LECOM and WVSOM and was questioning whether I should even head out to Tennessee to interview. Luckily, my friend had been out to the school and recommended that I go check out the school before I made any decisions. 

2 comments:

  1. Heyhey! Have you interviewed with DCOM yet?

    Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have. I will let everyone know about it in my next post.

    ReplyDelete