Saturday, November 1, 2008

Where I am in the Process

The process of applying to medical school can be very long and trying. I am glad to be where I am right now. I know I will start medical school in July/August of 2009; I just need to decide which school to attend.

I interviewed with LECOM, WVSOM, LMU-DCOM, and ATSU-KCOM. I was honestly just hoping that someone would accept me for school this year. I feel very blessed that all four schools have offered me a spot in next year's class. This is a tough decision because each school had something that set them apart from all the other schools. 

Over the next while I will be leaving posts about what each of my interviews were like, what I thought of the campuses, and more information about my application process.

No comments:

Post a Comment